The Employment Reference service checks the same
range of data as the Employment Verification.
We make every effort to contact the listed supervisor
or someone who worked with the applicant in a supervisory
interview often identifies gaps about the applicant’s
character, professional integrity, and job performance.
Therefore, interviewing individuals who have firsthand experience
with the applicant is an excellent way to complete the picture
of the applicant. We can pursue information on:
- Work performance
- Customer service
- Peer relations
- Learning skills
- Team skills
- Communication skills
Features and Benefits
- Enables employer to add up to 10 custom questions
that Validex will ask during the reference interviews.
- Saves you time and labor expense compared
to using your staff to check references.
- Performs the service with staff experienced
at contacting difficult-to-find persons or offices.
- Tracks the time and completion of all calls.
- Provides consistency to the interview process
by basing all interviews on a extensive list of questions/topics
to cover. The topics include issues such as:
communication skills, adaptability, and learning skills.
- Provides discretion when contacting
the applicant’s present employer. The Validex interviewer
identifies himself/herself but not the client who is considering
- Frees the persons being interviewed to talk
openly because the Validex caller is independent
of all employers involved.
- Validex can act as an impartial coordinator
of the process, delivering references without