- For state repositories of court records, we use the Best Possible Source
based on the state requirements. Validex has extensive information on
these repositories, and our Start-up Team can work with you to identify
how they best fit your needs.
- We rigorously screen prospective Field Agents, and we continuously monitor
We only use the preferred agents.
- Certain types of data, such as the Social
Security number and birth date, must be right from the very
beginning to achieve an accurate report with a quick turnaround
time. Therefore, our data-entry forms employ confirmation fields
and checks for common errors to reduce the risk of typing mistakes.
- Validex.com qualifies the completeness of data (Q
Status) in your request before allowing our staff to begin your services.
The system also automatically checks for some common data-entry mistakes.
- Validex staff performs dual verifications of investigative data: One
person enters the data; someone else signs off on it.
- The system requires our staff to compare all investigative records to the data supplied
by your applicant. Nothing can get into a report without that comparison.
- Validex.com prevents your reports from being issued until all items
in your request have answers that are entered. No report containing
blanks can go out.
- The system’s Call Manager automatically balances
workload of investigative calls. This ensures that all requests get
Being on target is critical in employment screening
where a missed criminal record can be a costly mistake. Achieving
accuracy consistently in screening requires far more commitment
than just paying attention to detail. It requires voluminous written
standards, staff training, and specialized data systems. That is
why Validex developed our proprietary
software systems in-house after rejecting the off-the-shelf
applications available to industry vendors.
The Validex Commitment
- We provide both felonies and misdemeanors (where available) with our
criminal histories. Misdemeanors can be vital information, which you
get at no additional cost.
- For our county court checks, Validex
always uses the Best Possible Source, researching
every source before we use it. For a County
Criminal History, our Field Agents, nationwide, traditionally
have gone in person to the courthouse to retrieve records. In
an increasing number of counties, we are now retrieving records
via Web or dial-up access. This speeds our turnaround times, but
accuracy is always the priority. We use whatever method is shown
by our research to be the most accurate.